Answer : The correct options are, frying an egg and burning candle.
Physical change : It is a change in which no new compounds are formed only changes occurs in size or state of substance. In this, there is no changes in the substance or compound.
Chemical change : It is a change in which a new compounds are formed by the chemical reaction. Changes occurs in their chemical composition and properties.
- Frying an egg : It is a chemical change because a new substance is form by heating.
- Burning a candle : It is chemical change because new substances are formed (carbon dioxide, water and heat) by burning.
- Boiling alcohol : It is physical change because only changes in the state.
- Melting and ice : It is a physical change because only changes in the state.
- Making coffee : It is a physical change because no new substance is formed.
Therefore, frying an egg and burning candle are the example of chemical change.